- A great option to bring back the functionality of MagSafe and allows older users to recycle their old MagSafe adapters. Means less wastage.
- Built-in self-developed LDR6032 smart chip supports the latest USB C Power Delivery & PPS protocol, Automatically recognize the end device needed power and adapt the voltage and current to best suit the end device charging purpose, range from 5V@3A 9V@3A 12V@3A 15V@3A 20V@2.25A and PPS 3-12V@3A MAX.
- Support Charging Devices: Supports the USB C PD device such as: Apple Macbook.
- Supports MagSafe 1 with the use of a MagSafe 1 to 2 Converter, Available at our store for $7.95
* The Maximum Output is 45W~60W, It supports MacBook Pro 15"(87W) and the Power Supply of Thunderbolt and Cinema Display. But a little bit slower charging than your original USB-C adapter , however, slower charging is better for the protection of the battery.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.